GLOBAL TRADE ACADEMY IS YOUR ONE STOP
RESOURCE FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE KNOWLEDGE
Global Trade Academy’s mission is to provide professional development and certification programs to international trade professionals. Get the training you need from the industry experts!
Global Trade Academy’s mission is to provide you with the best quality programs . These programs are designed to prepare businesses and individuals to compete successfully in world markets. We provide training in the fields of customs and trade compliance, import/export regulations, risk assessment and international commerce.
In addition Global Trade Academy’s publications division has created a library of training materials and books to assist importers and exporters succeed in international trade, please see our website for details.
CHECK OUT OUR UPCOMING COURSES & WEBINARS
Posted broadcast times are Eastern Time.
May is EXPORT FOCUSED!
Special Webinar Series Wednesdays with GTA:
Build Your Export Compliance Program Step by Step
Join us weekly in May as we walk through an entire export compliance program, from the quote and contract phase through to developing an export control program.
- May 27: ITAR And EAR: Key Concepts & Definitions
- May 28: Defense Trade Potpourri
- June 4: Chemical Classification Introduction
- June 11: Tariff Classification: According to the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States
- June 16: Importation of Food and FDA Regulations
- June 18: Doing Business in Brazil
- June 25: Duty Savings Through Customs Drawback
- July 9: Textile Classification
- July 14: Art & Antiques Classification
On - DEMAND RECORDINGS
- Cuba: Understanding Policy Changes and Potential Opportunities
- Anti-Dumping and Countervailing
- Export Screening Process
- Foreign Trade Zones Understanding and Use
- Broker Prep Parts 141, 142, 143, 113, 134 for Broker Exam
- Broker Prep Parts 149, 19, 144, 127, 146, 18 for Broker Exam
- Recordkeeping and Auditing Rules for Import Compliance
- Concepts of Classification According to the HTSUS
- C-TPAT Foreign Validation - How to Prepare
- Compare & Understand Foreign Trade Agreements
- Comprehending Chinese Culture - Mei Wenti
- Culture Matters in Trade Compliance
- Exporting to China
- Reconciliation - What is it? Why use it?
- Reconciliation - Implementation Basics
- Understanding Drawback
Please stay tuned!
Rules and regulations for global trade are constantly changing. Please check back for the latest news and course offerings from industry leaders.
"I got so much out of your webinars. they helped me to pass the broker exam." Kevin Eggart, DHL Global Mail, Inc.
CUSTOM BROKER PREP COURSES and RESOURCES
PUBLIC SEMINARSGENERAL SEMINARS IMPORT TOPICS:
- Import Compliance
- Tariff Classification for Importers and Exporters
- Clasificación Arancelaria para Importadores y Exportadores (Spanish)
- Classification: How to Classify Parts
- Country of Origin Determination / Marking
- Customs Valuation - Essentials
- NAFTA and Trade Agreements
- NAFTA / TLCAN y Acuerdos Comerciales (Spanish)
- Focused Assessment and ISA Preparation
- TSCA Imports and Exports
- Transportation and Logistics
- Letters of Credit
- Effective Uses of Incoterms in International Trade
- C-TPAT - The Application Process: a Comprehensive 2-day Workshop (US only)
- C-TPAT Compliance: Training and Preparation for Validation - 2 day workshop (only in US)
- C-TPAT Compliance for Manufacturers and Foreign Suppliers (outside the U.S.A.)
- C-TPAT/NECC Taller Seguridad de Carga (Mexico solamente)
- Importer Self Assessment (ISA) Workshop: Become a Trusted Account with CBP